We are available to help you. Contact Us
Get all the latest updates direct in your
Working more than allocated hours is a severe and significant issue in the Trucking industry.
USA and Canada both have adopted Federal HOS regulations to overcome this issue.US Dot and NSC both have a separate set of rules that define the drive’s working day. These regulations anchor the daily driving limit. Moreover, specifying on-duty daily hours in addition to off-duty requirements and shifts limit. These restrictions help drivers to work within HOS limits and be active to prevent fatigue-related accident cases.
This training course will help you maintain accurate LOGBOOK records complying fully with these regulations and learn vehicle inspection. Not only keeping yourself safe but everyone else on the roads too.
Course Duration: Max 4 hrs.
- Driver and carrier responsibilities
- Canada and US HOS compliance
- On duty, Driving, and off duty limits
- Canada and US cycles
- Filing a complete logbook
- History of Hour of service legislation
- Duty Status
- Sleep berth and split sleep
- Exemption from HOS
- Hours of Service Regulation
- Logbook & Record keeping requirements
- C TPAT Gap Analysis
- Steps to complete Log Book
- Enforcement and Penalties
*Hazmat training and Hours of service are provided separately but can be tailored with this course