We are available to help you. Contact Us
Get all the latest updates direct in your
NSC is a set of rules carried by the provincial regulations that define the commercial carriers’ complete management and performance requirements and the minimum safety measures for the commercial drivers and vehicles.
To drive a commercial vehicle, every individual and company must undergo this course to know NSC requirements and responsibilities and the Motor Vehicle Act’s mandate regulations that a carrier and driver need to meet.
– Importance of NSC (National Safety Code) and Safety Plan.
– Record keeping (setting up, monitoring, and maintaining driver and vehicle record files)
– Hours of Service rules and regulations
– Driver requirements (hiring, training, and responsibilities)
– Vehicle maintenance for NSC compliance
– Carrier Safety Practices